Below are a few tips to help keep your upholstery furniture looking fresh and new!
• Vacuum regularly with a vacuum attachment.
• Flip & rotate removable cushions to ensure even wear and increase longevity of your cushions.
• Do not expose upholstered pieces to direct sunlight.
• Use a cleaning product that corresponds with your fabric's cleaning code.
• Always blot stains; never rub. Use a clean, dry, white cloth.
• Cleaning Code W - Water. Use only water based cleaning products.
• Cleaning Code S - Solvent. Use only water free cleaning solvents.