Dec 15, 2015
Below are a few tips to help keep your upholstery furniture looking fresh and new!
- Vacuum regularly with a vacuum attachment.
- Flip & rotate removable cushions to ensure even wear and increase longevity of your cushions.
- Do not expose upholstered pieces to direct sunlight.
- Spot Cleaning
- Use a cleaning product that corresponds with your fabric's cleaning code. Always blot stains; never rub. Use a clean, dry, white cloth.
- Cleaning Code W
- Water. Use only water based cleaning products.
- Cleaning Code S
- Solvent. Use only water free cleaning solvents.