List of Reasons
Reasons to Choose a Magniflex Mattress.
- They are eco-friendly. Completely non-toxic. No off gassing. No petroleum smell. No chemical flame-retardants. Good for the planet. Extra good for your bedroom.
MORE ON ECO-FRIENDLINESS
- They sleep cool. Magniflex’s foams are manufactured in a unique process that results in a mattress that breathes and is, in a word, cooler. And unlike other mattresses, Magniflex’s softer comfort layers as durable as its support layers.
MORE ON BREATHABILITY
- Their foam is not temperature sensitive, it’s pressure sensitive. Magniflex mattresses don’t get hard in a cold room. And there’s none of that rolling out of your warmed up divot and waiting for your new spot to warm up and soften.
MORE ON OPEN CELL MEMORY FOAM
- They’re hypoallergenic. Covers are removable for dry cleaning. And fun science fact: Dust mites don’t live or breed in memory foam.
MORE ON CLEAN SLEEP
- They’re no flash in the pan marketing sensation. Magniflex is a huge, huge worldwide brand. They manufacture 10,000 mattresses each day at their facility in Italy. 35 million people a night sleep on a Magniflex. You might be the first on your block to own a Magniflex, but you certainly won’t be the last.
MORE ON THE COMPANY
- They’re a good buy. Magniflex makes well-priced, high quality mattresses that will stay in great shape for years. And remember, warranties are only as valuable as the reputation and reliability of the company offering them.
MAGNIFLEX MATTRESSES AT FIVE ELEMENTS FURNITURE