This mattress shopping is stressing me out.
We know. It’s ok to say it. Shopping for a mattress isn’t really all that much fun. Certainly the worst “brunch date” ever. A challenging combination of major decision anxiety plus the stomach churn of a big financial investment. Then there’s the information overload. Zones. Layers. Channels. Pockets. Soy for heaven’s sake. Why should someone have to earn a PhD in Mattress just to buy a bed?
We get it. So much so that we made the decision to keep our own lives simple and sell just one brand of mattress. Magniflex. And here’s what we’re thinking: The reasons we chose Magniflex might be useful to you.
May we suggest that you read through the following list of reasons why we prefer mattresses from Magniflex and think about which of them speak to you. Circle those. Then prioritize them. Or rate them on a scale of one to five. Or pick your top three.
Then take your list with you to shop. Hopefully at one of our two low key, nicely-lit, sales commission free stores. We’ll look at your priorities and fit you into the just right zoned, layered, channeled, pocketed, soy or no soy mattress for you.
Reasons to Choose a Magniflex Mattress.
- They are eco-friendly. Completely non-toxic. No off gassing. No petroleum smell. No chemical flame-retardants. Good for the planet. Extra good for your bedroom.
MORE ON ECO-FRIENDLINESS
- They sleep cool. Magniflex’s foams are manufactured in a unique process that results in a mattress that breathes and is, in a word, cooler. And unlike other mattresses, Magniflex’s softer comfort layers as durable as its support layers.
MORE ON BREATHABILITY
- Their foam is not temperature sensitive, it’s pressure sensitive. Magniflex mattresses don’t get hard in a cold room. And there’s none of that rolling out of your warmed up divot and waiting for your new spot to warm up and soften.
MORE ON OPEN CELL MEMORY FOAM
- They’re hypoallergenic. Covers are removable for dry cleaning. And fun science fact: Dust mites don’t live or breed in memory foam.
MORE ON CLEAN SLEEP
- They’re no flash in the pan marketing sensation. Magniflex is a huge, huge worldwide brand. They manufacture 10,000 mattresses each day at their facility in Italy. 35 million people a night sleep on a Magniflex. You might be the first on your block to own a Magniflex, but you certainly won’t be the last.
MORE ON THE COMPANY
- They’re a good buy. Magniflex makes well-priced, high quality mattresses that will stay in great shape for years. And remember, warranties are only as valuable as the reputation and reliability of the company offering them.
MAGNIFLEX MATTRESSES AT FIVE ELEMENTS
- by Kelly Truesdell